Today we are pleased to announce that Multiplay Gameservers have been confirmed as the official server host for the latest ArmaII mod, DayZ Origins!
Origins is a brand new ARMA II mod inspired and based on a modified version of DayZ. Fight to survive in the harsh apocolyptic environment of the brand new Taviana 3.0 map, hosting a wide range of new features and survival elements.
Origins adds some great new features to the original concept of DayZ, including:
- A new and enhanced Day and Night cycle
- Patient Zero: A new unique mutated super zombie
- Survivor made vehicles, including Cars, Helicopters, Rafts, Quad Bikes and more.
- Yotopia, the last human standing city populated by the society elites and the rich, protected by high walls and highly trained mercenaries.
- Persistent survivor leveling spreading across multiple lives
- Gameplay changes encouraging team play and forming groups
Multiplay Gameservers will have servers available soon, but for now to find out more check out the official website, or watch the Multiplay Gameservers site for more updates soon!