Multiplay are taking steps to seriously drive forward in key areas of our business, especially our online services. Due to our expanding userbase, we need more Support team members to help keep our high support standards, and to deal with growth moving forwards.
Vacancy - Customer Services and Support Technician - Full Time/Part Time
Purpose: Ensure a high level of customer care and quality of service for Multiplays online operations, most notably our hosted services such as game servers, voice comms and dedicateds.
Location: Working from home
Package: $9.00 per hour+ dependant on candidate
Hours of Work: Casual contract. Support is 24/7 so candidates must be flexible
Areas of Work:
Provide support to the Customer Services Manager which will include but not be limited to:
* Ensure timely resolution to customer service, sales and support enquiries
* Responsible for managing ticket queues from within the e-support system
* Responsible for managing all enquiries via telephone, Live Support
* Process on line service orders as required
* Monitor server farm performance metrics and respond to monitoring alerts
* Create and maintain support wiki articles as necessary
Skills and Experience:
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Competent at both UNIX and Windows systems administration
* Experience in working in a customer service environment
* Competent in network administration, operation and diagnostics
* Good IT literacy
How to Apply:
Candidates should apply online by heading to http://support.multiplay.co.uk and submitting a ticket in the jobs/hr department. You can attach an electronic copy of your CV to the ticket as you create it. Should you wish to contact us by telephone you can call on +44 20 7100 1337 (Mon-Fri 9am-6pm GMT).